Free Delivery is available for orders to Republic of Ireland (Monday-Friday) where the order value is greater than €400. For Bulky item delivery, we partner with a pallet network carrier.
Should you wish to amend your order, please contact our customer service team on 043 33 49911. We work to dispatch orders for next day delivery. If the order has already been dispatched, we will not be able to accommodate your request.
All our orders are dispatched with licensed couriers and require a signature to confirm receipt. We request that the customer inspects orders upon receipt to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase
Returning an item you purchased:
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, call us on 043 33 49911. Except where your product is faulty, you must return your item(s) to us within 14 days of purchase.
Our customer care representatives are here to help from 9am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. If you’d like to speak to them directly, please call: 043 33 49911 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s ok to change your mind!
When you purchase online or by phone you have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 14 days after receiving your order: this is the “cooling off period” (European Directive on Distance Selling). We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the unopened goods to us, and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost). Refunds are processed within 7 days of receipt and to your original payment method.
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please contact us within 14 days so that we can arrange the return for you.
Damaged, Faulty or Incorrect Items
What happens if I received the wrong items in my order?
In the unlikely event you received the wrong item in your order, please contact us straight away at email@example.com or
call us on 043 33 49911
If we’ve sent you something other than what you originally ordered we will send you out the correct item or issue a refund if it is out of stock and collect the incorrect item at our expense.
What happens if the item is faulty?
In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement. If you think that we have sent you a faulty product, please contact us straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org call us on 043 33 49911.
Any breakages or damages must be reported to us within 2 days of delivery.
Determination as to whether a product is faulty or not will be at the sole discretion of BóPro. We may ask you to send us some photos of the item and/ or return it to us for inspection. Where a product is determined to be faulty, we will refund your original delivery charges and you will not be charged for any extra postage costs incurred.
How do I return my order?
To return goods to us contact our customer care team at email@example.com or by telephone on 043 33 49911 for a return’s authorisation.
For non-standard deliveries (Bulky goods and Haz Chem) we can arrange a collection on your behalf for a charge. To do so, please
call 043 33 49911. If the reason for return is our fault, we will reimburse the cost of returning the goods to us.
Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit and make sure to include your order reference number, email address and contact number with your return. You can return your order to the address below:
Unit 2, Century Business Park, Athlone Road, Longford Town, Co. Longford N39Y935.
Unless faulty, all items returned must be in their original condition and packaging, with all labels intact. Items which contain a security seal can only be returned if the security seal has not been tampered with.
Who pays for the return?
- You will need to pay the return costs unless the item is faulty.
- We recommend using an insured and traceable carrier because until the goods are received by us, it remains your responsibility.
When will I receive my refund?
- Returns are usually processed on the day they are received to our warehouse but please allow up to 7 days for refunds to show up on your account.
- We will confirm your refund by email.
- For credit card and debit card payments, the refund will be made on the card used to make the purchase. Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account, this depends on how long your bank or card issuer takes to process the refund and is outside of our control.
Is there anything else I need to know?
- Your statutory rights are not affected
- This policy may be subject to change at any time.
Right to cancel (your right to cancel your contract with us)
- Under Irish law, you have the right to cancel your contract with us and return the goods to us, even if they are not faulty, as long as your purchase fulfils the criteria below.
- This cancellation right is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) and the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- Should you wish to cancel your purchase, you have the right to do so, without giving any reason, before and up to 14 calendar days after you received your order. This is provided that the item(s) are in ‘as sold’ condition, and in their original packaging. You must then send back the goods without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your decision to cancel the purchase.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your purchase by a statement through email or letter. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer services team by telephone on 043 33 49911 or by post to,
Bópro, Unit 2, Century Business Park, Athlone Road, Longford town, Co. Longford indicating your wish to return the product.
- We will issue you a full refund of the purchase price (and of our standard delivery charge in sending you the goods) on receipt of the returned goods, with original packaging. If you have diminished the value of the goods by handling or testing beyond what is necessary to check its nature, characteristics, and functioning, we reserve the right not to refund you the entire amount. If you exercise the right to return in accordance with the above, you will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods to us.